CDMN Soft Landing Program
The CDMN Soft-Landing Program offers qualified, mature startups and small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) exposure to business opportunities around the world. It provides the opportunity to work from an accelerator, incubator or co-working space to obtain regional support and resources for the right connections to help open new markets, close international sales or connect with new partners.
Successful companies will receive up to $4,000CDN in expense reimbursement towards transportation and accommodation for travel outside of Canada. It also covers the cost associated with working at an international co-working space for up to 3 months.
Is this program right for you?
Revenue-generating Canadian technology startups and SMEs looking to grow their customer base, open a satellite office, develop distribution channels or partnerships or secure investment abroad are strong candidates for this program. The program does not support travel for events, conferences, trade shows or trade missions.
- Canadian tech company (established startup or SME)
- Generated revenue in the past 12 months
- Product or service is launched and available to generate revenue
- Can demonstrate a strong probability of growing jobs, closing sales or securing investment
- Can clearly define who they will meet with and the expected outcome of those meetings (ex. revenue and investment estimates in $)
- The program does not support attendance at events, conferences, trade shows or trade missions
Key Dates - Winter 2016 Cohort
Applications for the Winter 2016 Cohort are open from November 12-27. Travel must start between January and March. The spring 2016 cohort will take place between March-June 2016.