IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre
An exciting, entrepreneurial and innovative community that works out of the IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre.
Need a space?
If you're interested in renting a space and learning more about all of the benefits and options available at the IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre, our Facilities and Experience Coordinator Mayavan Raja can fill you in. Send him an email using the contact form to the right.
What's it all about?
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre is located on the first floor of IBM Canada’s headquarters and is comprised of multi-use facilities including open collaboration space in a naturally lit atrium, meeting rooms, weekly networking opportunities, semi-private and private offices.
Some of the companies taking up residence here are ventureLAB, York University, Markham Board of Trade, the Markham Small Business Centre, NRC-IRAP and other entrepreneurs.
Benefits for Tenants
- Co-location with ventureLAB Advisors and staff, Ontario Centres of Excellence, NRC IRAP, York Angels, Markham Board of Trade,
- York University and the Markham Small Business Enterprise Centre
- Access to IBM business, engineering and technical resources aligned with the IBM product line -specifically, Watson Analytics, BlueMix and SoftLayer
- Expedited access to the IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program
- Quarterly meetings with IBM and stakeholders on market opportunities and IBM technology
- Access to a 1 year free license for Watson Analytics software, as well as workshops on how to use the software
- Joint marketing and promotion, highlighting products and solutions that incorporate IBM technologies
The IBM Innovation Space - Markham Convergence Centre collaborative space is available to ventureLAB entrepreneurs. To join ventureLAB, click here.